About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Farewell Gift: Launch of My Art Blog - Galerie d'art d'Archana

To read my Farewell Message, click here : Farewell Message

This is the happiest moment of my life. It feels so good when you launch a blog as a gift to all the people who have been part of your journey for last 7 years. I am launching this blog as a Farewell Gift.

I have uploaded my first independent painting and the same as inspirational wallpaper.  Click the link to view my blog and the first two posts –

Galerie d'art d'Archana (Archana Art Gallery)

I have chosen a French name for my blog as when I think of art, I think of FranceJ
I will not  remove the following two labels from this blog ‘So You Think You Are Living’ but will have nothing to contribute as you can see them on my Art Blog soonJ

·         My Art Gallery
·         My Wallpapers

Best Wishes n God BlessesJ