About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Third Birthday Gift - Maybe Love!

Buongiorno!!

Hey!

I just got up at 3:30 AM and had a weird thought. I was thinking it would be so much fun to go for a walk and see the sunrise. To feel the feeling to be the first one to see it before anyone else and somehow I could do it!

I do not know but I feel quite excited today. Maybe, I am chalking plans for next three months that would be lot of travelling and exploring places in India. Maybe, few lost connections and new surprises but I feel a thought of liberty and complete independence. Maybe, it is about meeting new people and my old doctorsJ.

I do not know, why am I laughing or blushing while posting this on my blog? Maybe I am happy or I am in love with myself. I do not know, just do not know. I do not feel this morning like a usual morning. There is something good about it. There are days that we experience such feelings and we want to make most of it.

I thought to blog it and keep it as a memory for me. Most of the time, I pen it down in my personal diary but today, I thought to share with my readers. I am feeling so positive after a long time. I am experiencing being in love again after a long time. Or maybe I am excited about my birthday....could be.

I could actually relate to one of my favourite quote –

“...e não esqueça: há vida ANTES da morte" (....do not forget there is life before death)......

This is my third birthday gift to me and my readers. To be in love with yourself, you do not need a reason. You just need to look at small things that can give immense happiness. The first ray of the sun could make your life shiner than that diamond of your ringJ.

Below are few interesting quotes that my husband mailed me in past few months. I have been collecting them to share on my blog. Here are few of themJ.

Every test in our life makes us Bitter or Better. Every problem comes to make us or break us. Choice is ours whether we become Victim or Victor.

A lamp does not speak, It introduces itself through its light, Achievers never introduce themselves , they are introduced by their achievements…

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella……

Between stimulus and response is a space. In this space lies our freedom to choose our response. In these choices lie our growth and our happiness…

As long as there is SOMEONE in the sky to protect me, there is NO ONE on earth who could break me......

If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph more beautiful. Then just imagine if you keep always smiling how beautiful your life will be. So keep smiling ….
Simple rule to be happy - love yourself!!