About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Second Book with 11 others- 12 Facets of a Crystal

Santa left a gift for me and I share that gift with all my readers – 12 Facets of a Crystal.

12 Facets of a Crystal is a collection of short stories written by 12 internationally published authors from different parts of the world. 12 Facets of a Crystal is an end result of a short story writing contest. 12 authors contributed their stories to participate in the short story writing contest, published as 12 chapters in this book.



I cannot share the links of this book – my second book in collaboration with 11 internationally published authors, as we are yet to get the links, once it is live in January, 2013. But the project is approved and the cover page of the book is right here with a title suggested by my author friend Frank Valentyn Van Oostveen. The book is edited and compiled by my author friend Daren Despot.

I have written the ‘Foreword’, ‘Contents’ and ‘Blurb’ for this international project. 12 Facets of a Crystal is an anthology wherein each story is woven around an interesting plot. A reader’s mind will oscillate between the real life experiences and world of fantasy, as presented through 12 short stories, formulated by 12 authors of different age groups and literary experience.

A picture of all 12 authors that will be remembered!



I stood sixth in the competition though my story entry could not be judged by few members as I lost my old FB account. I am happy to be first among the three Indian authors who have sent their stories as a part of participation. I always believe – there are no losers in a competition; there are only learners!

I look forward to share all the links of this international project in both the formats – paperback and kindle.

Thanks to JustFiction Edition for publishing this book for all 12 of us. It adds one more book to my bucket of writing.

Thanks to all who read me so far!

Merry ChristmasJ